Monday, August 21, 2006


You That Makes Me a Better Man

You of blue eyes, wild hair and mischevious smile are the catalyst of my transformation. It is for you that I endeavour to cast off the chains of my past and to heal the scars of what was done to me. It is for your future that I seek to rectify my past and to dream of my future, that I strive to find some peace for the little boy no one heard. It is for you that I walk now on this higher road, trying to find a nobler way of life so that you can be proud and so that you do not waste so much of your life trying to remember what you are.


You of bright spirit and stubborn independance are the miracle of life that has shone into the darkest corners of my being. It is for you that I go there, broom in hand, to sweep out the dust and cobwebs and garbage of my experiences. To reclaim the joy that was there and the innoncence that I lost. It is for you that I throw open the shutters of my heart and learn to love again. So that I may be an example to you that even through the pain of our tears it is possible to love and to find forgiveness.


You of gentleness and innocent wisdom are the impetus with which I reach for God. To find my true Self is the gnosis of His light and to show you how it was supposed to be. To teach you the difference between illusion and truth and to hold your hand and walk with you as you discover your own truths, and to let you go when it is time. It is for you that I make of myself a safe harbour for you to rest, where you can find calmness, compassion, love and understanding. It is for you that I spread this message to those I meet and to those I share my life with. To do my small part to make this a better world for you and your children.

You of precious joy, how I love you. How you make me a better man just by existing. Bless you for showing me the way. Oh God bless you, little one, my princess.

2 comments:

Joe Daher said...

Beautiful. No other words can describe.

Nosce Te Ipsum

- Joe

Angelica said...

Bravo !! This is an awesome expression of your Self!
Blessing, Angelica